Get Ready For…
DENNY’S KICK BUTT #8
For Colorectal Cancer
Fun for the whole family 3K or 5K Walk/Run
Saturday, September 12, 2015
Start time – 10:00 AM
in Kildonan Park Site 1A/B
New this year “Undies on a Rope” – bring a pair of unused undies to dedicate to a friend/family member to hang on our clothes line stretching from tree to tree!
A walk raising money and awareness for patients and families living with Colorectal Cancer.
- Organized by patients, family members and survivors, in support of the Cancer Care Manitoba Foundation Charitable donation number 88688 6746 RR0001
- There is no entry fee for participants – instead, they contribute by raising money to support the Foundation
- 100% of all money collected goes directly to genetic testing for Lynch Syndrome a precursor for colorectal cancer as well as to help raise awareness and advocate for the needs of people who have colorectal cancer.
- To raise awareness, participants are urged to wear boxer shorts, pyjamas, bathing suits, etc.
- There will be prizes for the best BUTT COVER!
Registration will be available on race day.
There will be a Silent Auction.
Tax receipts will be issued for all donations over $15.00
Information: (204) 918-6926
Help Us Kick Colorectal Cancer’s Butt!!!
Register at CancerCare Manitoba Foundation
All cheques payable to:
CancerCare Manitoba Foundation
Send completed registration forms or cheques to:
Kick Butt – 225 Yale Avenue – Winnipeg, MB – R3M 0L3
Thank you Winnipeg and a special thank you to all the volunteers for another successful Kick Butt! We couldn’t have done it without your support.
And, best of all the weather was perfect.
Thank you for helping us raise an amazing $29,819.90 at this years event!
An additional $1415 was brought in at the at the silent auction.