New this year “Undies on a Rope” – bring a pair of unused undies to dedicate to a friend/family member to hang on our clothes line stretching from tree to tree!
A walk raising money and awareness for patients and families living with Colorectal Cancer.
- Organized by patients, family members and survivors, in support of the Cancer Care Manitoba Foundation Charitable donation number 88688 6746 RR0001
- There is no entry fee for participants – instead, they contribute by raising money to support the Foundation
- 100% of all money collected goes directly to genetic testing for Lynch Syndrome a precursor for colorectal cancer as well as to help raise awareness and advocate for the needs of people who have colorectal cancer.
- To raise awareness, participants are urged to wear boxer shorts, pyjamas, bathing suits, etc.
- There will be prizes for the best BUTT COVER!
Registration will be available on race day.
There will be a Silent Auction.
Tax receipts will be issued for all donations over $15.00
Help Us Kick Colorectal Cancer’s Butt!!!
Register at CancerCare Manitoba Foundation
All cheques payable to:
CancerCare Manitoba Foundation